Sep 08, 2021
In our efforts to get you the best and most thorough understanding of Skyweaver development, we've put together this post to help you see all of the current known issues our dev team is aware of and actively looking into. Some issues may take longer to tackle than others, but rest assured that this is the best place to get the most up-to-date info on the status of known bugs in the game. We will be updating this info regularly, so be sure to check back here from time to time.
If you are currently experiencing an issue with the game, please report the issue by creating a ticket in our Support page. Before you do so, please see the list of known issues listed before, so you can avoid creating duplicates!
- We are currently aware of error messages affecting our servers and logins. We are also aware of a new issue with iOS device failures. Please note that our devs are investigating.
- Your device list in your Sequence wallet refers to the number of log-in sessions you had without logging out. This is not due to any security concerns, so please do not be alarmed. Sometimes artifacts are created when a player fails to log out from a session and then signs into a different browser tab or device.
- When trying to authenticate with your account and the game shows "username already taken", please file a Support ticket or DM a Community Manager with your in-game name. Please include whether or not you're okay with creating a new account, or if you absolutely need access to the old one. Thanks!
- Issues related to test DAI balances, failed transactions and unpredictable behaviour regarding purchasing, is due to some issues with our indexer which is currently being fixed.
- Players getting stuck in a Conquest.
- Players sometimes get stuck on sign-in screen. Please expect to wait a few min while signing in. This issue is top priority and will resolve as soon as possible. Our devs are working hard towards a fix.
- Users may not be able to log out from Sequence when using incorrect email.
- When you make a market transaction, if the price changes too much before your order could be completed, your transaction might fail. If it does, you will still be charged the market fee. We're currently working on a fix for this.
- Expect a delay of about 30 seconds after any purchase. This will be greatly reduced to only 5 seconds in the near future.
- Our desktop client is unavailable at the moment. Please use browser only while playing on desktops and laptops.
- You may experience the following Wallet Errors: "Conquest Ticket Rejected" "Invalid JWT Token" "Transaction Failed".
- Some issues related to reconnecting may persist. Please report these with as much information as possible by creating a ticket in our Support hub.
Our team is on top of dealing with known-issues, and every Horizon dev is working hard towards a fix! Thank you for your thorough reports. In the meantime, please try the following to see if it resolves persistent issues on your device:
Last Updated: September 8, 2021
- Relaunch the app on mobile devices
- Clear cache and refresh your browser
- Log out of your Sequence wallet by clicking the wallet icon, going to SETTINGS, and clicking "Logout". This will may resolve Sequence wallet errors and transaction issues.
- If you can't accept the terms of service on iPad, rotate into landscape mode
*Please note that sometimes, these steps will not completely get rid of the problem. If you continue to experience issues that are not reflected above, please create a Support ticket.
Stay up-to-date with our Patch Notes to see when issues are fixed. Patch Notes are posted on our website on a biweekly basis. Tune in to our Patch Notes Livestream biweekly on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm EST.
Join our Discord to participate in community discussions around Skyweaver.